What’s new FOR 2015 CIM ?
- 2015 final papers are available here
- CIM2015 Participants Listing
- Final highlights of CIM 2015
- Major topics of the event : metrology 4.0, Additive Manufacturing, Health, Energy challenges, Outsourcing of the metrology function.
INDUSTRY MEETS SCIENCE
A 3 day conference to discover state of the art technologies in measurement,
explore industrial challenges and uncover the latest innovations for increased performance through:
- a varied conference programme and round tables sessions,
- an exhibition showcasing innovations and solutions,
- technical site visits exploring industrial best practice.
- explore the most recent developments in measurement techniques
and their application for industry,
- realise the added value of measurement as a quality assurance function
for products and processes.
More than 1000 specialists from 50 different countries
- users of measurement technology in industry, laboratories and national institutes,
- manufacturers of measurement equipment and instrumentation,
- quality managers and decision makers,
- academics and researchers.
- Control of measurement, analysis and testing processes,
- Physical & chemical measurements,
- Regulation, legal metrology, international recognition,
- New metrology and new sectors.
ROUND TABLES SESSIONS
- Best practices in Healthcare: contribution of Metrology
- Energy transition: metrology meets Challenges
- Outsourcing the metrology function: dream or reality?
- The world of soft Metrology
- Risk management and control: new approach for ISO 9001
- Agrifood: metrological Advantage